Apr 27, 2010

Wii Fit Plus

We finally found one at Target yesterday. Yay! Bonus points for it being on sale. I'm totally excited. I even cleaned the living room so I could play with it. Of course, J has played with it way more than I have even though I'm the one who paid for it... In fact, he won't even let me watch X-Files on netflix streaming because he cannot stop playing the damned thing. He won't even let me keep a top score for an evening. He had to get right on it after I was finished and beat all of my top scores. Figures...

Thursday is Flogging Molly! Hopefully I won't have to work horrendously late that night. I'll be working 10-12 hour days pretty much every night for the next two weeks because my boss has to drop shit on me at the very last minute at the busiest time of the month.  Asshat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment