Apr 10, 2010

Sah'Tea

Dogfish Head Sah'Tea is absolutely amazing beer. I think I'm going to have to buy a bottle or a case every time I see it in order to stock up. "Ale brewed with black chai tea and juniper berries." Sounds weird and maybe a little disgusting, but it is just amazing. It's the chai spices that make it so good. I may be forced to drink this whole 25.4 oz bottle. Can't waste good beer, right? I may not be able to stand up after I finish this bottle since it's 9% alcohol (and my third beer for the evening... plus a few good sized gulps of wine...), but I think it will be well worth it.

This beer is a really pretty colour. I figured it'd be a bit darker, but it's actually a really nice medium amber colour... I had to pour some into a glass and stick the rest back in the fridge because there is no way I can drink it before it gets warm. Warm beer is disgusting...

Pardon any typos, spelling, or grammar errors, my dear Grammar and Spelling Nazis. I believe I have not had enough to eat today to be drinking as much beer as I have. The world is getting a little bit floaty, and my fingers are not cooperating with my brain. I guess I won't be knitting anymore tonight while I continue with my Doctor Who marathon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment