Sep 19, 2009

Soap and Yarn and Soylent Green

This has been such an incredibly long week. Between being sick and some miscellaneous bad news, it's just been awful. Plus, it's always fun to get home from work, blow your nose, and find BLACK boogers from all of the dust and people flakes floating around your work place. Makes you not want to shop at a retail pharmacy, huh? CVS DUST IS PEOPLE!!

But I don't feel like complaining and whining about that. Surprising, huh? No, what I'm really blogging about today is soap. I want to share this hand soap. This is the coolest soap I have ever seen in my life. I want to get it for my mother for Christmas. I would also LOVE to get her a skein of Vitreous Humor yarn, but it is way too expensive for this year. *sigh* Maybe next year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment