Aug 17, 2009

Tasty Fly!

Has anyone else ever noticed that towards the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark, Belloq eats a fly? It's during the canyon scene when Indiana Jones is threatening to blow up the Ark with a bazooka. I just noticed it this weekend because I'd never seen the movie on a tv larger than a 19". I laughed even though it should bring back some trauma from finding a fly in my McDonald's french fries when I was about 8 years old (I didn't eat at McDonald's again until I was about 22). NOM NOM NOM! Tasty fly!

Incidentally, the Thai word for 'breast' is actually 'nom'. NOM NOM NOM!

I am having major knitting fail this week. I've frogged more socks that I care to think about, am about to frog another one, and can't settle on one project for more than about 5 minutes at a time. I really hate it when I get like this. I also can't sit still long enough to watch a movie or play a video game. I just end up pacing the apartment, picking things up, putting things down, and trying to figure out what the hell to do with myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment