Aug 25, 2009

Mmm... No.

Today is my only day off this week, and my boss wants me to come in for a few hours. Now, I do not work a nice M-F 9am-5pm job with guaranteed weekends off. I work nights, weekends, weekdays, afternoons, and mornings. If I go in today, it is very probable that I won't have a day off until next Tuesday or so. That's two weeks between off days. Mmm... No. Not happening. I need the money, but I need to keep my sanity. Plus, they only want me to come in for 2-3 hours. Nope. Not gonna.

In other news, I ordered my P/1 exam study guide on Friday! It shipped yesterday. Eek! I'm not even registered for the exam yet, and I'm already getting nervous...

I have not had a day off since last Wednesday, so I've not had much time to knit. I did start a new pair of socks with my Malabrigo sock yarn. I'm doing Kai-Mei from Sock Innovations, so there will be 13" of neverending 3x3 ribbing, but hey! They're gorgeous socks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment