Aug 14, 2009

It called to me.

Not a zombie princess or a sexy pirate. The baking aisle at Kroger. It called to me, and I could not resist. I went to the store for hamburger buns and butter. That's it. I ended up with stuff to bake cinnamon rolls and brownies. Focused grocery shopping fail. I tried to take pictures of the end result, but neither the cinnamon buns nor the brownies lasted long enough. Plus, I didn't want my messy kitchen to end up on the internet (it's clean now though!).

My mother mailed me something like 15 things of flowering tea that she found at a dollar store. Win! Of course, now I have to find a place to store that much tea in my little tiny apartment. I already have an entire shelf devoted to tea. Jason's coffee is slowly, but surely getting voted off the shelf. It's like Survivor: Caffeine Shelf. The tea tribe is going to win.

I'm still stuck on reading trash. I have a feeling it's going to be a while before I can read anything with substance thanks to that sustained torture that is sometimes known as college... Currently, I am reading Club Dead (Charlaine Harris) and Lost in a Good Book (Jasper Fforde), but I am really looking forward to An Echo in the Bone (Diana Gabaldon). It comes out next month. More trash! But this trash has kilts! Everyone loves hot redheaded men in kilts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment