Mar 27, 2010

e Sheets to the Wind (or 2.71828 Sheets to the WInd)

I got Flogging Molly tickets for my birthday! YAY! I absolutely love Flogging Molly. Easily in my top three favorite bands... Speaking of concerts, I'm thinking about getting J Chili Cook Off tickets this year for his birthday. Chevelle and Papa Roach are the main headliners this year, and J loves Chevelle. I just can't decide if he'd rather have gadgets or go to the concert. Gadgets would go better with his apocalypse preparation, but dude... Concerts win all in my opinion.

Tonight's beer is Delirium Tremens. It is mighty tasty. There is ZERO bitter aftertaste, and it is almost sweet, but not quite there. It was excellent with our baked chicken with taco seasoning and spicy corn. The bottle is pretty cool looking also. It looks like ceramic pottery and has brightly coloured animals dancing around on the label. J is drinking Ommegang Abbey Ale again. It's tasty, but I really wanted to try something new tonight... We also have a single of Ommegang Three Philosophers in the fridge. I'm assuming we'll split that one tomorrow night. 

One of the ladies I work with lent me her current library book. It's the Sookie Stackhouse short stories. I'm halfway through it, and am actually enjoying it more than I enjoyed the last Sookie book I read. Sookie Stackhouse books irritate me because I can't stand the writing style, but I always enjoy the plots... I also splurged and bought the new Kim Harrison book, which I will be reading next. Hooray! I love her Rachel Morgan books for some reason. I get so sucked into those books that I can't read them on a work night otherwise I'm reading until 3am. I still find it hilarious that my great aunt (Mormon and somewhere around 80 years old now) introduced me to those books. She also introduced me to all of my very favorite trashy books.

0 comments:

Post a Comment